Photobucket
This site is owned by God & is maintained by Darlene's son Gordy

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

GENTLE AWAKENING

I've never sensed such peace,never felt quite so serene
As when I wakened with the dawn to find Jesus there with me.
I watched Him lift the sun above the distant hills,
He lovingly woke the birds, and their praise with rhythm built.
He called each star by name,then told them all to rest,
Over the moon He pulled the shade,It had shown it's silvery best.
He softly whispered to the fields,He gently touched the trees,
And asked them oh so kindly to awaken with a breeze.
And as I watched and listened,my soul became entranced.
Cause the awakening I had witnessed,wasn't done by chance.
For all Of God's creation,who rely on His great name,
Jesus never touches anything,and leaves it quite the same.

No comments: