Photobucket
This site is owned by God & is maintained by Darlene's son Gordy

Saturday, February 17, 2007

THOSE BLESSED TROUBLES

Through a dreary life I stumbled, each day I plodded on
Each night I'd cry for tomorrow to bring a brighter dawn.
And as the days wore on I fell deeper in despair
For the tomorrow's did come, my troubles still there.
I knew that I needed a fresh new start
But I didn't know it was Jesus tugging at my heart.
I had learned about God in my childhood years
But I had turned away, I had closed my ears.
Now I've called on His name,I've come to my senses
He wanted to help me,all He asked was repentance.
Those blessed troubles you let come my way
Dear Lord I must thank you the rest of my days.
Your love and grace have blessed me with life,
It took those many troubles to open my eyes.
I've been redeemed forever I'll speak out,
Of your almighty power there is no doubt.
You reached out your hand,drew me gently to your side
And wiped away tears I was trying to hide.
I now have the answer when troubles come my way,
I call upon Jesus without delay.

No comments: