Photobucket
This site is owned by God & is maintained by Darlene's son Gordy

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ROCK OF AGES

Sometimes I'm lonely but I'm never alone
I talk to my Lord,He's still on the throne.
Even though I can't see Him with my eyes
I know His loving presence is by my side.
Jesus understands what loneliness can be
He felt it Himself in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Though a crowd surrounded Him there on the cross
It wasn't in fellowship,but to mock and scoff.
Now that long ago day has put me in the place
Of living in His presence under Mercy and Grace.
On the sea of life God is the buoy
Through loneliness,laughter,tears,and joy.
What did I do to receive this and more?
I know I did nothing,It's the love of the Lord.
And the more I read His written pages
The better I'll get to know the ROCK OF AGES

No comments: